09 May KG Hair Salon Appointment Protocols
The following protocols and policys are conditions that clients have to follow to have an appointment at KG Hair Salon in Nanaimo
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate any additional people other than clients, please refrain from bringing family or friends to your appointment.
- To help reduce the risk of spreading covid-19 we ask that you do not bring any food or drink to your appointment.
- Please ensure you are following the recommended guidelines when it comes to showing signs of cold or flu and traveling abroad. Any symptoms then please cancel your appointment.
- All clients must wear a mask, if you do not bring one with you, one will be provided and the cost added to your service.
- We recommend arriving five minutes prior to your appointment and waiting in your vehicle, ring the salon to notify us you are here, the stylist will collect you when they are ready, anyone waiting to get into the salon at least two metres apart.
- Stylist meets client at the door and ensures client sanitises hands and applies face mask.
- Stylist escorts client to their station ensuring no surfaces are touched by client.
- To comply with heath authority mandate, all clients must have their hair washed in the salon.
- Stylist ensures client socially distances themselves at all times and is escorted to any other areas (Hair wash station) of the salon.
- Once clients service has been completed, stylist escorts the client to the front desk and processes payment, only one client at the dest at any given time.
- On leaving client if they purchased a salon mask, choose to take home or the salon can dispose of it.
One client per hairstylist at any one time, the hairstylists controls the actions of the client at all times.
Each hairstylist will:
- Wear a face mask to prevent spreading of covid-19.
- Wear either disposable or a fresh clean washable apron every four hours.
- Wipe down all surfaces that client has touched prior to next client.
- Wash and sanitise hands between each client. (Disposable gloves are worn for every client.)
- Any pin pads are sanitised between each client.
- Sanitise all equipment that has been used to service client prior to next client.
- Reception area surfaces such as keypad for electronic payment are sanitised between each client.
- Salon staff will wear full face shield and sanitise hands between each client.
- Salon staff will sanitise hard surfaces in washroom after every use.
KG Hair Salon Policy.
The salon will be following and updating policy in accordance with the directives from WorksafeBC, Ministry of Health and the Provincial Government. Here are some useful links for more information.